These terms and conditions apply to your use of [www.crescentbookshop.qa] which is owned and operated by CRESCENT BOOKSHOP WLL. These terms apply whether you are accessing this website through a computer system, via mobile device or by any app that is provided by Crescent Bookshop.
- Orders, Payment & Delivery
You must register with our website to be able to make purchases from our online store. You must specify your name; email address, delivery address and billing address and at-least one contact number so as to process your order. We may contact you to provide additional details or to confirm your details to enable us to process any orders placed through the website. You agree to provide us with accurate and complete details when requested so. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, at our discretion.
Free Delivery across Qatar.
Crescentbookshop.qa currently offers
a) COD (“Cash on Delivery”)
- Use of the Website
- Crescent Bookshop tries to keep all information on this website up to date, but it may not be correct all of them. You should independently check the information you use is correct and you use this Website at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify Crescent by calling or emailing Crescent’s contact center.
- You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using this Website. This includes any activities that (in Crescent opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any third party rights as well as activities that are defamatory to third person. To do so may lead to prosecution.
- You must not use this website to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other users.
- You must not do anything to cause damage to this website or other users of the website, including any technical damage to the other computers.
- You must not send any viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of the Website, affect any other users of the website or affect any equipment or any data in the website
- You must not attempt to gain access to the Website or the system that runs the Website. You must not interfere with the security of the Website, its services, system resources or network.
- You must not use the website in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair the website nor harvest or otherwise collect any information about the uses.
- You must not link to the website without seeking Crescent’s Prior written consent. You must not frame the website on another website without seeking Crescent’s prior written consent.
- You must not charge third parties for accessing the content of the website, nor can you in any way commercialize its content.
- You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of its content anywhere else.
- It is illegal to place orders a false name, with a fraudulently obtained credit card or without the consent of the cardholder.
- User Content and Behavior
- You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you are located with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with these requirements.
- Members of the public are able to post comments, information and other material (“User Content”) on the Website. You must not post User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable or which denigrates any person or entity within the Website. You understand that the person who submits User Content is responsible for that User Content. In the same way, you are entirely responsible for the User Content that you make available to or through the Website. Crescent Bookshop is not liable for any User Content. Crescent Bookshop has the right (but not the obligation) to refuse, edit or remove any User Content.
- Whilst Crescent Bookshop intends to refuse, edit, or remove any User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable, Crescent Bookshop may not do so before you are exposed to such User Content. Please notify Crescent if you find User Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable.
- Crescent Bookshop does not and cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of User Content. Additionally, Crescent Bookshop is not liable for any loss or damage that you suffer because of your use of or reliance on the User Content. User Content may not be accurate – please make your own enquiries before relying on any User Content.
- Once you submit User Content to the Website, you grant Crescent a worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, exploit and modify the User Content in any way in all media. Amongst other things, it may be included within the Website.
- Intellectual property Rights
- Crescent Bookshop owns all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
- You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Crescent Bookshop, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Crescent Bookshop, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Representations and Warranties
Crescent bookshop makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Qatar, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Qatar for the resolution of any disputes